EMP110 DI – Universal Direct Image Soldermask
The EMP110 DI formulation has been engineered to deliver straight sidewalls and fine solder-dam resolution over the wide range of coating thicknesses associated with screen-printed and sprayed PCBs.
Optimised radiation curing characteristics deliver high levels of through-cure at low energy levels without compromise in surface hardness or chemical resistance.
• Low exposure energy (100-250 mJcm-2) to resolve small features sizes (light source wavelength dependant)
• No surface damage or erosion during developing
• Fine solder-dam resolution (50m, 2mil)
• Suitable for DI (single, dual and multi-wavelength) and conventional exposure systems
• High Resistance to Pb-Free, ENIG & Sn Processes
• Meets ASTM-E-595 Soldermask Outgassing requirements.
• Halogen-free, RoHS and fully REACH compliant with no TGIC or other SVHC content.
• Available for screen-print and spray application methods
• Available in variety of colours (supplied as universal Part A and coloured Part B)
Technical Data Sheet:
- EMP110 DI (universal)
- File size: B
- File type:PDF
To discuss your requirements, place an order or if you have any product related questions please contact us on +44(0)1732 811118 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org